Mix Dal 500 Gms
Indians love dal too much to just survive with a single variety at a time, and so they've come up with a beautiful blend of 5 dals that can satisfy their tummies and hearts all at the same time! Mix dal or Panchratna dal is commonly used in every Indian household and includes toor dal, urad dal, moong dal, chana dal and moth dal in equal quantities.?
Try Barefoot organics' mix dal made with 100% organic ingredients that retain it's natural taste and flavour!
Organic toor dal, organic chana dal, organic urad dal, organic moth dal, organic moong dal
1. Urad dal : High in protein and also improves digestion and control cholesterol.
2. Chana dal : Filled with anti-inflammatory properties along with folate, copper, fibre, iron, protein and zinc.
3. Moong dal : High in dietary fibre, magnesium, manganese, folate, vitamin B and potassium.
4. Toor dal : Rich source of calcium, vitamin B, iron, folic acid and potassium.
5. Moth dal : Rich source of magnesium, fibre and potassium. Helps to reduce blood pressure.
|Nutritional value per 100g|